Hgtv Sweepstakes - False advertising
I have watched HGTV for along time now and I have entered some suppost to be contest.
I now believe they are fixed. The dream home giveaway states tt not only can you enter online, but you can enter by sending physical mail.
There is no way that someone is going to enter all those paper entries into a computer system somewhere.
They are only giving away one home. So do they pick someone randomly online, or do they go to their pie of mail and draw someone from there.
This whole idea of making omeone think they have a chance to win is ridiculous. They only want your email address so that they can send you a bunch of advertisements.
There should be regulations to stop these type of contest or they should have to show that they are legit and not fixed.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Television/ Radio
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "15 hrs ago i made a post in regards to direct tv making an Unaurthorized transaction on my account, i had No Contract, No ties, No links to direct tv,..."
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "Mediacom, you people are crazy! My internet was installed over 4 months ago. I have called at least 25 times to get this big dumb ugly orange cable buried! It is all..."
- "Aluminum cladding peeled off door panels, wood core exposed and started rotting inside and out on two half-view doors. On full-view door, short hinge screws pulled loose from door..."
- "Same exact thing for me also...... however I finally got several responses from them after threatening to contact my lawyer and the "Sam" guy was not only rude but..."
- "It is after 6:30 am and I have been sitting outside the Ashlund facility for the past hour and have seen at least a dozen people walj up to a..."
- "Had me on hold for 40 mins then cut the call. Then had me on hold for over an hour so two hours in total. It is like there is..."
- "We ordered 2 stocks from boyds. Both were for savage axis rifles. We followed the website's ordering instructions. It never once allowed for inputting of the calibers,..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."