Hgtv Sweepstakes - False advertising
I have watched HGTV for along time now and I have entered some suppost to be contest.
I now believe they are fixed. The dream home giveaway states tt not only can you enter online, but you can enter by sending physical mail.
There is no way that someone is going to enter all those paper entries into a computer system somewhere.
They are only giving away one home. So do they pick someone randomly online, or do they go to their pie of mail and draw someone from there.
This whole idea of making omeone think they have a chance to win is ridiculous. They only want your email address so that they can send you a bunch of advertisements.
There should be regulations to stop these type of contest or they should have to show that they are legit and not fixed.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Television/ Radio
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "A quick fame moment for the Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni. Her parents Alia and Abdelbaki Hassouni are Moroccan and moved to the Netherlands a few years before Maryam was born..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "Green line appeared 1 year after purchase. I contacted VIZIO and told them that purchase was a year ago and may be out of warranty. They assured me that even..."
- "I ordered a custom colored wig. It came and was bright yellow! I asked to return and sent pictures. They told me to put hairspray on it and..."
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "GARBAGE! We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears. When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened..."
- "Yesterday I purchased a scope that was part of the Black Friday deals (online), and when I placed the order, it showed the item was in stock. About 2 hours..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."