Hgtv Sweepstakes - HGTV Dream Home FRAUD/SCAM
The 2008 HGTV Dream home is a total FRAUD.Firstly, the supposed "surprised" winner Stephanie wasn't even shocked, surprised, overwhelmed or ANYTHING when HGTV walked into her home....just barging in at 10:00 at night...telling her she won, and her having absolutely NO response.
Of course all her friends and family were there...because HGTV contacted her friend weeks earlier (as one of them admitted on a video..). (OH yeah, they just happened to BE THERE for a birthday party, when it wasn't even her birthday. HGTV had us all believing this was a complete surprise on LIVE television. WHAT A LIE!!
...It's funny, when I entered the contest they didn't ask me for a friends name! How strange... Additionally, when asked by Lauren Lake of HGTV what her favorite show on the network was...she couldn't answer! ...The whole interview the supposed winner acted like she lied her way through it!
They even asked her how often she entered, and she looked to her husband as if she was making it up along the way...You would think that HGTV would check the IP address on where the entries came from....Her friends and family all said they entered and probably entered "Stephanie" and she didn't even know it!
I'm turning off HGTV...they are dishonest.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating. (For more on what that actually means see 20/20 expose on BBB's pay to play..."
- "Dream Parties Christopher If this is a dream, then I had a night mare internet, California This company is up on Craigs list,I thought what they heck, they are cheap I..."
- "It just breaks my heart and upsets my stomach when I heard that my two favorite characters from "A Bug's Life" Flik and Princess Atta were both cut off from..."
- "I was highly insured with American Family Insurance for 31 years. A negligent roofer caused extensive damages. American Family told me nothing was wrong and told me to fluff wet..."
- "Saturday delivery with important documents never left California. When I called customer service they actually tried to blame the UPS franchisee from where it was shipped. I called..."
- "I had a terrible experience with Prestige Flowers. I ordered flowers from them for Mothers' Day. Not only were the flowers completely different to what I ordered, they were already..."
- "THEY DON'T STOCK ANY PARTS! YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR ORDER! IF YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK WEEKS LATER YOU WILL BE LUCKY! DON'T BUY FROM! YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED..."